We are delusional, and don't a single one of you point it out to us!
This week, Holy Goalie and Edie Sellers are joined by a very, very sane Tony of The Rumble Pack to review news of the week. On the other side of the table, Goalie and Edie are raving, barking mad. Want proof, just listen.
In their lucid moments, topics include:
- Screenshots of the supposedly leaked new Xbox Dashboard appeared (titled the Berlin dashboard), and then disappeared, on the internet. How real are they? The world may never know.
- Activistion Publishing (not Activision Blizzard) got a new CEO this week, and he's the brains behind the Kevin Butler campaign for Sony.
- Sony updates its Terms of Service, which now includes a disclaimer for a host of symptoms attributable to extended exposure to 3D.
- Microsoft releases Game Pack 007 for Game Room. Yawn.
- A Lionhead producer says that there will be nearly a half million lines of dialogue in the new Fable 3.
- Amazon Germany posts pre-orders for a new Xbox Arcade bundle, priced at 149 Euros.
- Wal-Mart posts pre-orders for a Kinect bundle (with one game) for $200.
- Driver San Francisco delayed to 2011.
- Curt Shilling moves to Rhode Island and says he has a deal with Electronic Arts for a new game series.
- Email, shout outs, and more.