by firstname.lastname@example.org (David Simpson)
As you all know E3 is dead and gone and now it's back to business. There are a lot of new games coming down the pipe for the next 9 months, some look real good, others no so much. Regardless gamers should be very happy because the more options the better, when they release more games we all win. We tried to keep the show down to about 3 hours but this one ran for about 4 hours so bare with us and listen to the show in smaller parts if you can. We are going to try a new format starting next week and we are also going to keep the shows to a 3 hour maximum from here on out. You know what to do so get to it. The MP3 download and stream are located directly under the topics. The new iTunes link is above the shows topics.
Follow us on Twitter!
Dave - Gameronduty
Chase - Chase167
Mike - Daze311
Jon - JShaw6105
Gaming Goons iTunes download link - http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=368594515
DOWNLOAD: Right Click and Save Link As...
* What's New With The Crew, What We've Been Playing
* Everyone Go Buy Death Spank Now From XBLA/PSN!
* Is PlayStation Plus That Bad?
* PS3 Minis To Get Trophies?
* What's The Sweet Spot For Downloadable Game Prices?
* Will Rage Be A Success? Why Or Why Not?
* Red Dead DLC Announced. Is Online Only DLC Worth It?
* Full Downloadable Games vs. Disk Games, Which Do You Prefer?
* Are Graphics And Mulitplayer Hurting The Story And Gameplay In Games?
* Sony Getting Input From Developers On Hardware Specs For The Next PlayStation
* Are Developers Scared To Try Something New?
* MUCH MUCH MORE