Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nick's Gaming View: PS4 Will Launch After Next Xbox and Nintendo Console

by admin@thegameraccess.com (Nick McCandless)

Nick's Gaming View

On Nick's Gaming View Episode #16, I cover this week's latest news including fresh new information on Killzone 3 and events including my impressions on the Fat Princess Fat Roles DLC. I talk about the future of gaming and explain why I feel the PS4 will be the last console to launch next generation. I also host a giveaway for a couple Kratos masks thanks to the support of Sony. Lastly, I close it out with what really grinds my gears. Read more to see the video show in all of its glory, or just listen to the mp3 file below.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that the Kratos mask giveaway will run through next week and is US only. I will then announce the winners on Nick's Gaming View episode #18.

{audio}mp3/nicks-gaming-view-episode-16.mp3{/audio}

DOWNLOAD: Right Click and Save Link As...

PLEASE BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW ON ITUNES: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=368595002

E-mail: admin@thegameraccess.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheGamerAccess

No comments:

Post a Comment